- This document is an electronic record as agreed by the user to be in full compliance with all terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended thereafter. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Stargazer Technologies Private Limited ( also referred to as “Stargazer “/”MozaicQ”/”MozaicQ”/”we”/”us”/”our”) a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at # 111, Site No 9, Kothnoor Villeage Uthrahalli, Hobli, Bangalore – 560 077, Karnataka, India owns and operates the MozaicQ website located at https://www.MozaicQ.com (“Site”) and the MozaicQ mobile applications available for download via various stores and platforms such as but not limited to Google Play and App Store (“Apps”), collectively referred to as the “ Platform”. The Platform is a channel that helps Users (“Members”/”You”/”Users”) to list, connect for enquiry, buy and sell goods.
We value the trust you place in us. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Platform, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Platform to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- Email address, physical contact information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from MozaicQ and Ad data (all through cookies);
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Platform to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you choose to buy on the Platform, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, , etc.) from you when you set up an account with us through Facebook account, Google account, Email or Phone number . While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities require registration. We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- In case of certain services, you may be also required to provide your credit/debit card details. MozaicQ will use this information only for billing purposes. For your convenience and if permitted by you, MozaicQ will save the billing information in the event you would like to carry out any other transaction on the Platform again.
- When you access the Platform through a mobile device, you will have the option of downloading the mobile application of MozaicQ. In case you download the mobile application you will be asked if you would want to share your contact list with MozaicQ. You may choose not to share your contact list with MozaicQ, however in case you chose to share your contact list with MozaicQ, MozaicQ shall have access to and store your contact list.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to provide our services;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- Customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Platform.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Platform, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Sharing of Information
MozaicQ may disclose your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Disclosure to Government authorities or as required by law
MOZAICQ may share your Personal Information with Government and/or statutory authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. MOZAICQ warrants that such information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure to Acquirers
MOZAICQ may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of MOZAICQ.
- Disclosure to Merchants
When you make a transaction on the Website, MOZAICQ may disclose your Personal Information with the merchant, with whom you have entered into the transaction with, to enable the merchant to complete your transaction.
- Disclosure to Facilitate Payment
In order to process your transactions, MOZAICQ may direct you to a payment gateway service provider of its own choice, which may have access to the Personal Information provided by you while making such payment.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
MOZAICQ may engage third parties to provide various services to MOZAICQ or collaborate with MOZAICQ to host events. If any such third party must have access to your Personal Information in order to perform its services, MOZAICQ will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy. MOZAICQ may also share your information with third parties to conduct promotion and/or ad campaigns in case you have explicitly chose to authorise MOZAICQ for sharing your information.
- Links to Other Sites
Our Platform links to other Platforms that may collect personally identifiable information about you. MozaicQ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked Platforms.
- Advertisements on MozaicQ Platform
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Platforms in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You can opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. Please write to support@ MozaicQ.com for any such opt-out
- Deleting User Data
Anytime after you have created an account with MozaicQ, you can request for your account and all corresponding data to be deleted. You can do one of the following:
- Go to the Profile section of MozaicQ app and access the “Feedback and Help” section. You can fill in the required details in that section and can request an Account Deletion
- In case you do not have access to the MozaicQ app, e-mail to us at [email protected] and clearly request for an account deletion. Please clearly mention your registered mobile number
- We shall revert to you within 72 hours and ensure that your account information is deleted
- Security Precautions
Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- In case of you sharing any payment related information with MozaicQ, MozaicQ uses encryption technology, which helps to protect your payment information such as your credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiry date, your CVV number etc. Please note that e-mails, messaging and means of communication with MozaicQ are not encrypted, and therefore MozaicQ strongly advises you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- Access to your online account on the Platform is via Google, Facebook or your e-mail which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure safety of your Personal Information, you are advised against sharing your user name and password with anyone.
- Your Consent
- Limitation of Liability
- MOZAICQ is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, MOZAICQ shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of MOZAICQ and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of MOZAICQ and which MOZAICQ is not able to overcome.
- Changes to this Policy
MozaicQ reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy at any time. The Policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
11. Grievance Redressal Mechanism
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr. Jyotirmoy Bhattacharjee,
Mobile: +91 9980041069
E-mail: [email protected]
12. How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]